Home - BSC - HECO - Seigniorage
*************** 👨‍🌾 UNOFFICIAL KIMOCHI.FINANCE FARMING CALCULATOR 👨‍🌾 ***************
INFO  : https://kimochi.finance
************************************************************************************

***You will only receive 30% of your claimed rewards up front. The other 70% will vest.***